Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Apple-made apps were NOT free anymore!

Yesterday (that means eligible to download Apple apps free) I have purchased an iPhone 6s 64GB where all Apple apps were pre-installed. However, I needed to reset the phone after which all installed apps were gone. And when I tried to download (from another new Apple ID) those again from app store, they were not free anymore! I have tried the Apple mentioned way to get them free but it did not work. Any idea? Pls help.

Regards, Mahbub.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1, 64 GB

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 9:17 PM

If you associated them with an Apple ID, log into the iTunes App Store with that Apple ID and click on the Purchases tab. If not, click here and contact Apple.

(136581)

2 replies

Dec 3, 2015 2:40 AM in response to life.soul

Go into iTunes and top right near the search bar, click on your name. Go to Account Info. Enter password if prompted. In your account information, go to "iTunes in the Cloud" and you'll see "hidden purchases." Click "Manage". Next, go to top right again, click on Apps. You should see any of the Apple apps (iMovie, Pages, GarageBand, etc) that you deleted and can click unhide. You can then either push them to your device on iTunes, or open the app store on your device, click "Featured" at the bottom, scroll down to "Apps Made By Apple" and you should be able to download from the cloud at no cost.

Hope that helps!

Deleted Apple-made apps were NOT free anymore!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.