Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding stolen iphone

Yesterday, my iphone was stolen around mid-day, i went home quickly and called it from my dad's mobile it was turned off.

so i went to icloud on my computer and activated lost mode then out of no where i also activated erase mode, what i didn't know is that i cant locate my phone after it has been erased so now i can't find it.

is there anything i can do to get my phone back, whether it is communicating with apple via e-mail or contact the authorities with my serial number and all that stuff.

please advise as am devastated and have no idea what to do, so please if anyone knows what to do or how to act just let me know.

(P.S: my iphone is 6 Plus 16 GB Gold ).

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 1:22 AM

2 replies

Nov 26, 2015 8:39 AM in response to adelgamalr

The same thing happen to me however I was able to trace my phone to the same location three times but the police could do nothing since they said that "Find my Iphone" could be off by 2 to 10 miles. My iphone was stolen when we hired a person to pick up a dryer and deliver it to our place and he picked up his son to help him. My husband had the phone and laid it down to help them with the dryer and the son picked it up as he walked out the door since no one else had been there. The father ended up giving me $300.00 for the phone since he said that his son did have a drug problem and he knew we was telling the truth.

Be very careful when you enter your phone lost or blocking it if you have att service. My iphone before the one that was stolen i when in to my account and placed it as lost and then I blocked it not knowing that I should not oif done that and ATT ended up blacklisting that phone. It has been a year next month and they still have not unblocked it for me.

Sorry, you can no longer trace your phone the only thing you can do is clear all of your information from the phone and call your phone service and tell them to block the phone. Good luck

Regarding stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.