Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad wifi login problem - iPad no login iPhone yes login

My iPad suddenly is unable to log on to my home wifi. It logs in fine on other networks I've tried.

But currently there are 7 other devices that can log in to my home wifi just fine. 2x MacBooks, 3x PC's, iPhone, 3x Anroid. All no problem. The iPad has been logged on to this same network continuously since it was new. But the other day it just stopped.

I rebooted the router.

I've reset network settings on the iPad.

I've taken it around and logged onto other networks.

The iPad seems to see the network but won't accept the password (which worked on the other 7 devices.

I took it to a Mac store. They did some kind of diagnostic test and found it OK.

Although the iPad can identify the network, when I go to the "ip address" section on page 2 of network settings there is nothing listed.

I can manually enter:

DNS

Search Domains

Client ID

But I can't even enter info into:

IP address

Subnet mask

Router

Despite the fact that 7 other devices can log in to the network, I'm open to the idea that the problem is in the network. But what should I try to check or change?

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:24 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2015 10:33 AM in response to jjuhlin

Here is an additional symptom.

When I go to "Wi-Fi", I see my network name but there is no blue arrow on the RH end of the line.

I have a circle with an "i" instead.

If I click on the "i" I go to the page that would normally contain ip address etc.

I SHOULD be able to renew the lease or forget the network but these options are not available.

iPad wifi login problem - iPad no login iPhone yes login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.