Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple print problems australia

Hi,

I am trying to print an apple photo book with the new apple photo software. The book is fine, I get to authenticate the order and the apple id fine.

then I get this message:

The credit card associated with this Apple ID is assigned to the Australia store. If you change the store, you will need to place the order again.

"Print Products Store" has been set to Australia.

It then tells me I need to place the order again.

I never get any further. Frustrating! Help would be appreciated... I have a LOT of photo books to create over summer.

I am running OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 on an early 2011 Macbook Pro. Photos software is up to date according to the app store updater.

thanks!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), El Capitan Photos print album prob

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 12:30 AM

7 replies

Nov 26, 2015 12:51 AM in response to pippa1997

It seems to be the same problem as in this question - We have not yet found a solution.: Re: Problem with photo book

Try to enter all details of the address again. Don't just compare, but type again to erase invisible characters.

There is a weird bug that Photos does not accept adresses, that contain the letters p and o in that sequence, because it treats then Post Office box address. Replace any O in your address by a zero.

Check, if your AppleID is working at all by trying to buy a free application from the mac AppStore. If that suucceeds,try again.

Sometimes the error messages are misleading and the problem is something completely different, for example a network problem or a firewall or antivirus filter interfering. If you have Kaperski or similar activated,disable it.

Try to order again while booting into Safe mode: See: Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode

Nov 26, 2015 2:53 AM in response to léonie

Hi Leonie,

Thank you. This is now uploading on my home machine. Success!! Deleted and re saved all my billing information. Print region was already set to Australia... and then I rebooted in safe mode before trying.

I am in a stressful position - need to print 5 photo books for my employer urgently as part of a pilot program. In January, I will need to print 40 separate photo books for my employer, ongoing large numbers monthly there after. We are using the new Photos program. Image library size is currently under 1000 images, expect to rise to 10,000 images by the end of the year.

So tomorrow at work - I have the pilot photo books ready to upload. The new high end 27 inch imac has had the same problem. It was bought last week. Shall I run through the employer's apple ID information and go through the same process? Whilst they are delighted with the photo books I have shown them, this bug has shaken their confidence in the process.

Edited to add: employers apple id has been used by a teenaged child until now. Can we register it as a business and print multiple individual books at one time?

My question I am unable to answer is this: they want to be able to have multiple photo books sent direct to clients without having them all come to the office and be posted on. is this possible?

Thank you.

Nov 26, 2015 9:19 PM in response to léonie

Hi Leonie,

Well after much frustration, it has worked. I downloaded the new El Capitan but that didn't fix it. I then retyped the whole address and replace the only o I had in the address with a zero and that worked. Also I noted my mobile phone did not have an Australian prefix just a state prefix, that might have been it. Anyway thanks for the help online. It was great to feel there is someone out there!

Nov 27, 2015 1:54 AM in response to léonie

Hi Leonie,

thank you. Great to hear Fermoy17 got things working. Today I got photos print books working on the brand new 27 inch iMac first time with my own apple id account details, which were reptyped last night and corrected on my 2011 MacBook Pro. (also used safe restart).

So today I did not restart the new iMac in safe mode, just entered my apple id and ordered the 3 albums needed. Monday we will finish creating the apple id for the business and see how we go ordering books that way.

Thank you so much for your help!

apple print problems australia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.