Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a movie yesterday and now when I try to download it I get an error message that says You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. This computer can be used with a different Apple ID in 48 days.

I purchased two movies from the iTunes store using the same computer and apple ID. One works fine, the other gives me the following error message when I try to download it: "This computer is already associated with an Apple ID. You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. This computer can be used with a different Apple ID in 48 days." I bought them to watch with family today and since it is a holiday, Apple Support is closed. Can anyone help?

MacBook (13-inch), iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 6:44 AM

There are no replies.

I purchased a movie yesterday and now when I try to download it I get an error message that says You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. This computer can be used with a different Apple ID in 48 days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.