Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer Photos

How can I transfer all photos an my Ipad Air to my Laptop? Not all photos were taken with iPad camera.

iPad Air, iOS 9.1, Transfer photos

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 8:14 AM

To copy photos that were taken with the iPad, copied to it via the camera connection kit, or saved from emails/websites : Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

To copy photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app on your iPad such as Simple Transfer which can copy them off via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer (e.g. their dimensions may be different, colours and sharpness may not look the same).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2015 8:14 AM in response to SUNBIRD27

To copy photos that were taken with the iPad, copied to it via the camera connection kit, or saved from emails/websites : Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

To copy photos that were originally synced from a computer you will need a third-party app on your iPad such as Simple Transfer which can copy them off via your wifi network. But as photos are 'optimised' when they are synced to the iPad, any that you then copy back to a computer may not be exactly the same as they originally were on your computer (e.g. their dimensions may be different, colours and sharpness may not look the same).

Transfer Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.