Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie jingles - ok for commercial use?

Hi!

I know that this question has been asked several times but:

is it ok to you the iMovie jingles that comes with the template trailers for commercial use? I've created a trailer for a christmas fair and want to upload it on Facebook. when I've searched the forums and found answers referring to section 2M in the software license, but i can't find it? in my license it only goes to L?

Grateful for any answer.

/Pelle

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 4:20 AM

3 replies

Nov 26, 2015 5:54 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

i've read it but still can't understand if its ok or not.

F. Content and Digital Materials. Title and intellectual property rights in and to any content displayed by or accessed through the Apple Software belong to the respective content owner. Such content may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties, and may be subject to terms of use of the third party providing such content. Except as otherwise provided in this License, ℹ this License does not grant you any rights to use such content nor does it guarantee that such content will continue to be available to you, and (ii) you may not use, extract or distribute, commercially or otherwise, on a standalone basis, any photographs, images, graphics, artwork, audio, video or similar assets (“Digital Materials”) contained within, or provided as a part of, the Apple Software, or otherwise use the Digital Materials outside the context of its intended use as part of the Apple Software.

does this mean that I'm not allowed to publish the trailer on Facebook?

iMovie jingles - ok for commercial use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.