Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong iCloud id and lost password

I have just received my iPhone 6 and unfortunately uploaded the wrong back up. Its now asking for an icloud log in to an email account that no longer exists and I cannot remember the log in. Any idea how I can delete iCloud of my phone so I can reset and install the correct update. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:34 AM

2 replies

Nov 26, 2015 1:56 PM in response to Eric Root

The problem is when I have installed the back up on to my new phone it has installed a very old one and the icloud email address is no longer available and I cannot remember the password. I have tried re-setting the phone but I have to put the password in, I have tried signing out of icloud but again I need to put the password in. I am stuck!

Wrong iCloud id and lost password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.