Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 43 on 2 iPads

Good Afternoon,

I currently experience a problem with my company iPad, trying to connect it to my computer and restore / copy new stuff on it. However neither iTunes nor the computer recognizes the iPad. I have read serveral posts in the internet about a similar problem but nothing could solve this particular problem. Basically what happens is: If I connect my iPad to any computer (i have tried it on 4 different computers with serverall different, original apple cables) all of them come up with the same error message. The Device Manager shows the following Error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I have reset the iPad serval times. iTunes does recognize the iPad once i change it to DFU-Mode. But once i change back to normal mode, it comes up with the same Error Code 43 again.

We have several iPads within our company and we keep updating them. How ever two of them have this problem now (including mine). All others are working fine.

Up front I want to say:

Yes I have checked my windows USB drivers and they are all up to date. There is no option in BIOS that needs changes, everything is setup correctly (from the computer side). Windows Updates are turned on and it keeps updating on a daily basis, if available.

I have tried to find a solution my self for about 2 days now and could not find anything. I hope someone here can help me.

I hope someone can help me with that issue.

Thank you in advance

René

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:49 AM

2 replies

Nov 26, 2015 9:35 AM in response to dilbert41

Hi dilbert41,

yes I have.

As I said, other iPads from the same model are working fine. The computer as usual accepts the iPad, the iPad requests the trust and everything is working fine.

But on two iPads it does not. They have got the same iOS and are restored to default settings but nothing happens.

Any idea? Anyone? 🙂

Thx

Error 43 on 2 iPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.