Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery email doesnt work

hi guys, recently i wanted to answer my Security questions but i wasnt able because i dont remember the answers. When i try to recovery the answers with my recovery email i dont receive any email from apple and i cant contact them by calling them because because they arent available and they ask me to try later. What can i do ?? Is there any person from apple to help Me? I want to change my recovery emai. Thank you

iPad Mini

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 9:21 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2015 9:30 AM in response to Agustin Ochoa

You can't change your rescue email address (or check if it's spelt correctly) until you can answer your security questions, it's changed via the Password & Security section of your account. (We are fellow users on these forums, not Apple nor iTunes Support.)

You could keep trying the number/link for your country : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Or try (but it may be up to 48 hours before they reply) : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Recovery email doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.