Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather

Why does New York weather come up on my screen when I click on "weather"? I live in Whittier, CA, and would like that to be the default (if there is a default).

iPhone 6s, I don't know the operating system.

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 2:29 PM

Click the icon on the bottom right of the screen that looks like 3 lines.

On the next screen, click the + button in the upper right.

Enter your town or zip code, then click your home town in the list that appears.

This should add your home town, and you will see New York and Whittier in the list.

Now, you can swipe left on New York, and delete it, and it will only show your home town.

You can also add other towns this way, and in the main screen, you can swipe side to side to go through them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2015 2:29 PM in response to beverlyfromwhittier

Click the icon on the bottom right of the screen that looks like 3 lines.

On the next screen, click the + button in the upper right.

Enter your town or zip code, then click your home town in the list that appears.

This should add your home town, and you will see New York and Whittier in the list.

Now, you can swipe left on New York, and delete it, and it will only show your home town.

You can also add other towns this way, and in the main screen, you can swipe side to side to go through them.

Weather

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.