Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad sound interruption

i'm trying to capture an audio clip with the problem,

but, this happens when i'm listening to anything that is a continuous sound,,, like, Music, games, that the sound is constant.

From time to time the sound mutes, and if i'm wearing the headphones i can hear a clicking sound, like a "processing" sound, i can hear it too when i'm not listening to nothing, just that i can't know if that is the same.

The "bug" or problem comes from iOS 7 since my iPad 2th gen wifi, and i have experienced it all along with my ipad 4th gen wifi3g, ipad air 2 wifi3g and now with the ipad pro wifi3g, but, it does seems to happen more rarely, i feel that since the ipad pro has a big processor it does not need to interrupt the sound as frequently as the ipad air 2 or the ipad 4th.

i will try to record the problem happening live, but i thought i should put this here and see if anyone else has noticed this same problem.

iOS 9.1, Progante

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:40 AM

1 reply

iPad sound interruption

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.