Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a blue screen iMac.tried alt key. On start and command r. Tried unpleasant Nothing worked Helpl

I have a blue screen iMac.tried alt key. On start and command r. Tried unpleasant Nothing worked Helpl

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 1:18 PM

4 replies

Dec 1, 2015 7:49 PM in response to chigwack

You posted a link to a European site and program; the US repair/replacement programs do not include this video card program:

https://www.apple.com/support/exchange_repair/

Also, warranties in the US are either 1 year for a standard warranty and these programs are generally only for 3 years maximum; we do not have the same consumer laws as you do in the UK.

@nedevans:

If you book an appointment at the Genius Bar, the diagnostic/troubleshooting will be free of charge and they will be able to tell you what, if anything needs a repair or replacement; if there is no program and you are out of warranty, you would have to pay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.