Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iOmega portable hard drive (1TB, formatted by default for Mac OS extended) I have about 200 Gb of video files on it, so more than 700 Gb is still available. But when I try to transfer another video file from my computer to this hard dr

I have a new iOmega portable hard drive (1TB, formatted by default for Mac OS extended)

I have about 200 Gb of video files on it, so more than 700 Gb is still available.

But when I try to transfer another video file from my computer to this hard drive, the transfer stops after about 1 Gb of data is transfered

and warning appears saying that the disk is full.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thank you for any advise or tip.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.1.x)

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:55 AM

There are no replies.

I have a new iOmega portable hard drive (1TB, formatted by default for Mac OS extended) I have about 200 Gb of video files on it, so more than 700 Gb is still available. But when I try to transfer another video file from my computer to this hard dr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.