Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found a different contact name was locked in my personal phone numbers and I could not delete or clear up the name and its numbers from the dispay next to my phone numbers inside the space with my name card.

After talking to Siri which got me a wrong name in the first place, I found there was a different name contact with AT initials grey circle next to my personal numbers on top of the contacts list. I tried many times to delete this name and numbers from the phone book, but it still shows on top with my own phone numbers.

Although I can still open this contact, but somehow his Full Name and a Grey Circle Initials still display on top of My Phone Numbers.

I try to use different letters to switch this person's contact to be in the phone book which I can delete or edit easily. Unfortunately, it still shows up with my own phone numbers every time I open my contact list.

Since this person's name is locked in with my iPhone 5 numbers, I found no way to make any changes at this time, please help.

I definitely appreciate all the advise and solution for this problem.

Thank you so much.

Jon GB

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 1:15 PM

There are no replies.

I found a different contact name was locked in my personal phone numbers and I could not delete or clear up the name and its numbers from the dispay next to my phone numbers inside the space with my name card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.