Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Show Web Pages LARGER

I do have a Thunderbolt Diiplay. Now, when surfing with Safari, I can only see most Web Pages in the center of my screen (it cover about 1/2 the sceen width) with nothing usefull on either sides. Now, MOST OF THE TIME, it is written too small for me (Police Character Sizing) so that I would need Glasses to read it. Doing "Zoom in" (Command +) will enlarge characters only but is detrimental to the structure in the associated web page wich at a point deformed and/or become very unpleasant.....THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANT (command +). Why not have a selected uniform view feature sizing of the hole page (100%, 150%, 300%, etc.) just like in Acrobat reader or Pages or NeoOffice, Word, ETC, (they have that) so that you chose how much large (and proportional) you want the web page to show AND use the available space-room of your Screen at its FULL POTENTIAL. Makes NO Sens to me that this is not already a stadard feature-option on Safari...Or it is there and I cannot find it then please help...Any advices ? OR How to get that Fix to Safafi Developping Staff ?

Much Thanks

Denis

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 7:20 AM

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

1 reply

How to Show Web Pages LARGER

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.