Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guess what stedman1?

I happen to OWN chosen a MacBook Pro Retina (mid-year 2014). I am a customer. Thanks for playing.

Score 1 out of 10 for repairability

As always, it is prudent to purchase the product that meets YOUR needs. There is no shame in not owning

one.

<Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), null

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:19 PM

For clarification. I don't really care what you purchase. If you have a product that works for you, why is it an issue if the other product doesn't work for you. Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing.

PS. I am not Apple

6 replies

Nov 26, 2015 7:18 PM in response to ckuan

I agree totally. Freedom of choice is a good thing. I really want Apple products to be great. So, I choose not to buy a product with a single port. If others agree the choice will be made.

Incidentally, I did have to send my Retina Pro out for repair due to a faulty battery. It took a week to get fixed. It concerns me that Apple now has to pay for the smallest problem with such a large commitment of resources and impact to user's time.

Nov 26, 2015 7:33 PM in response to michaelfromwa

michaelfromwa wrote:

I agree totally. Freedom of choice is a good thing. I really want Apple products to be great. So, I choose not to buy a product with a single port. If others agree the choice will be made.

Don't be so self-centred, not everyone needs more ports than you. They also have choices like you do and can buy whats suit them.

You vote with your own money.

Send feedback if you want Apple to know

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Guess what stedman1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.