Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download purchased items

itunes is preventing me from downloading purchased items. they are holding previously purchased movies for ransom until i update my billing info. i just want to access what i already paid for. does anyone know how to bypass this? its very disappointing. i just want access to the items that have already been paid for.

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 6:47 PM

6 replies

Nov 26, 2015 8:41 PM in response to Niel

Thank you for your help. You hit it right on the money. I have a $40 balance that is preventing me from downloading anything and everything else, including music and movies that have already been paid for. I'm currently trying to cancel/prevent the 41 dollar debt, however, iTunes support suggest I pay first to recieve a review for a possible refund. Should I just go ahead and bite the bullet and pay for the $41 for the items that I don't want, can't download, and didn't use, open, or download so I can finally get to the content that iTunes already have money in the bank for? Seems like the logical and easiest route to take, right? As the consumer, I feel very disappointed by this procedure. What are the alternatives? I want to resolve this in a manner that leaves both parties satisfied. The current procedure seems archaic to me. Maybe the problem is just me?

how do i download purchased items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.