Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot log into Apple ID or check Apple ID in iTunes, iMessage also doesn't work, and won't let me relog in. Songs will not download, iOS 9.1 iPhone 5 64GB.

iMessage stopped working yesterday and wouldn't send, I turned it off attempted to turn it back on as was recommended— but to no avail as I could verify the Apple ID I was to use. So I kept trying but, nothing nothing… and more nothing. Today I attempted to download a song. It accepted the password but then the song wouldn't download. I tried to check my account in iTunes and I seen the same thing as with iMessage. A screen that freezes and never loads or changes. 5 or so hours later it still will not download. I still can't log into or check my apple account in itunes the App Store or settings trying to turn on imessage. I can log in on safari but for some reason it takes signifigantly longer to browse the site than others.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1, 64GB

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 6:51 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot log into Apple ID or check Apple ID in iTunes, iMessage also doesn't work, and won't let me relog in. Songs will not download, iOS 9.1 iPhone 5 64GB.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.