Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod Classic art work for the new Adele album is Lady Gaga. The computer artwork is correct.

I just downloaded the new Adele 25 album and put it on my iPod classic.The album art work is Lady Gaga remixes part 2. Also the artwork for the I Can't Make You Love Me (live) is LeAnn Rimes and the artwork for Skyfall single is LeAnn Rimes. The artwork is right on the computer but on the iPod it is wrong. I have Windows 10. I contacted support and they do not support the iPod classic. I am paying the yearly protection for my iTunes.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 10:34 AM

The device's artwork cache is corrupt. Back in the day there was an option to include artwork on the iPod. Turing this off, syncing, and turning it back on again would often resolve such issues. These days the only was to fix it is to restore the device and reload all of the content.

tt2

3 replies

My iPod Classic art work for the new Adele album is Lady Gaga. The computer artwork is correct.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.