Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy an HD iTunes movie bundle and the individual movies in the bundle have iTunes extras do I get the itunes extras also?

I need help with this

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 8:12 PM

2 replies

Nov 28, 2015 9:06 AM in response to caleblewis51

Hello there, caleblewis51.

It seems you want to know if you will receive iTunes Extras with that normally come with the single HD movie purchase if you purchase an HD iTunes Movie Bundle. The short answer is Yes, as long as that movie has iTunes Extras that come with it. You can confirm this when viewing the Bundle you are looking to purchase.

You can tell a movie has iTunes Extras available if there is an iTunes Extras logo next to the movie in the bundle list, as shown below.

User uploaded file

For some additional explanation of iTunes Extras, the following Knowledge Base article provides a more in-depth explanation:

Buy and play movies with iTunes Extras

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities with your question.

Cheers.

If I buy an HD iTunes movie bundle and the individual movies in the bundle have iTunes extras do I get the itunes extras also?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.