Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im planning to buy an iphone 6s but i cant pay in full price. Is there a way where i can pay a monthly payment ONLY on the device without a carrier?

I want to buy an iPhone 6s without a carrier but i don't want to pay the full price of it. Is it possible to do a monthly payment plan ONLY to pay off the device itself without a carrier because i simply don't want to have a carrier but just want the DEVICE itself through a monthly payment.

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 9:12 PM

5 replies

Nov 27, 2015 7:40 AM in response to Awesome115

Yes, The Apple Upgrade program is carrier independent. You can start the program without choosing a carrier at all, and do not need to get cell service at any point.

how-does-apples-iphone-upgrade-program_work

Note: I am affiliated with that site and I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link

Im planning to buy an iphone 6s but i cant pay in full price. Is there a way where i can pay a monthly payment ONLY on the device without a carrier?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.