Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add tracks (and names) to an existing album in my iTunes library?

I currently have an album in my iTunes library with no tracks or track names listed. How do I add actual tracks and then names in the information section of this album?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 8:03 PM

6 replies

Nov 27, 2015 4:51 AM in response to pdf9367

pdf9367 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. It won't let me get the track names, because the error message ready that I didn't download the album from iTunes (but I know I did).

PDF,

Just to be clear, "Get Track Names" is for items previously ripped from CD with iTunes (on the same computer), not for items you downloaded.

I can't manually add track names, because there are no tracks (just one long one) to add names to. Please help. Thank you.

If it is in your library as one track, you can add one track name. If you wish to split up a long track into multiple single tracks, you can use an audio editor to do so. Then add the individual tracks to your library, and give each the correct name.

How do I add tracks (and names) to an existing album in my iTunes library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.