Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't complete calendar project in Photos

Hi There. I've created a calendar project in Photos and I'm trying to complete the purchase but once I've confirmed my credit card details it comes up with a message saying "The credit card associated with the Apple ID is assigned to the Australia Store. If you change the store, you will need to place the order again." My only options are to continue or cancel. When I press continue it just takes me back to the project without completing the order. All updates are up to date (running OS X 10.11.1) so I'm at a bit of a loss as what to do next? I'm not terribly tech savvy so not even sure where to start. Has anyone had the same problems or any suggestions on solutions? 😕

Cheers

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 5:31 AM

It seems to be the same problem as in this question - We have not yet found a solution.: Re: Problem with photo book

The AppleID you are using, the billing address, the shipping address all need to be in the same country.

Are your System preferences > Language & Region, and your Time Zone also set to Australia?

http://www.apple.com/au/shop/help/print_products

If the address seems to be correct, try to enter all details of the address again. Don't just compare, but type again to erase invisible characters.

Check also the phone number, if it has a country code and not just the state code.

There is a weird bug that Photos does not accept adresses, that contain the letters p and o in that sequence, because it treats then Post Office box address. Replace any O in your address by a zero.

Check, if your AppleID is working at all by trying to buy a free application from the mac AppStore. If that succeeds, try again.

Sometimes the error messages are misleading and the problem is something completely different, for example a network problem or a firewall or antivirus filter interfering. If you have Kaperski or similar activated, disable it.

Try to order again while booting into Safe mode: See this link: Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 5:31 AM in response to MrMrsMath

It seems to be the same problem as in this question - We have not yet found a solution.: Re: Problem with photo book

The AppleID you are using, the billing address, the shipping address all need to be in the same country.

Are your System preferences > Language & Region, and your Time Zone also set to Australia?

http://www.apple.com/au/shop/help/print_products

If the address seems to be correct, try to enter all details of the address again. Don't just compare, but type again to erase invisible characters.

Check also the phone number, if it has a country code and not just the state code.

There is a weird bug that Photos does not accept adresses, that contain the letters p and o in that sequence, because it treats then Post Office box address. Replace any O in your address by a zero.

Check, if your AppleID is working at all by trying to buy a free application from the mac AppStore. If that succeeds, try again.

Sometimes the error messages are misleading and the problem is something completely different, for example a network problem or a firewall or antivirus filter interfering. If you have Kaperski or similar activated, disable it.

Try to order again while booting into Safe mode: See this link: Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode

Nov 27, 2015 5:28 AM in response to MrMrsMath

I don't know whether this applies to your case, but I had similar problems recently and was able to solve it myself by disabling icloud.

Background: I moved countries a few years back and had changed my account from the old to the new country, with the help of Apple's support desk. After this change everything was fine, several book orders went through ok, untill I submitted another order 3 weeks ago and the refernce to my old country popped up again. I disabled iCloud and the purchase went through without further warning messages.

Nov 29, 2015 5:34 AM in response to léonie

Ohhh Léonie!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 🙂 I didn't even think to check my iTunes account! Turns out there was expired credit card details in there...but that didn't help so I did what you said and re-typed over all of the address details and hey presto!!! 4 calendars for the family ordered for Christmas! Thanks to you 😉

can't complete calendar project in Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.