Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPod Touch is linked with an account my friend who to have access but now doesn't, can apple fix this issue?

My IPod Touch has been linked to an account my friend use to have access with. I have no idea how to fix this issue. Now i cant access my IPod because i tried to log out of her account and into my new account I've used onto all my apple products. I thought restarting it would fix the issue but it backed fire and sent me to "Activate IPod" when i had no longer could access her account. I even contacted but there was no way i can. i'm really hoping apple can remove this issue.

iPod touch, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 7:55 PM

1 reply

My IPod Touch is linked with an account my friend who to have access but now doesn't, can apple fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.