Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change security questions for my Apple ID?

I Want to change my Apple ID security questions. I have tried managing my id,but I am not given option of sending information to resume e-mail. Everything I have tried seems to indicate I need to have support call me.

iPad Air, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 11:15 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2015 9:56 AM in response to KCchieftain77

If you aren't getting the reset link then you don't have a rescue email address on your account and will have to contact Support in your country (which is likely to be by phone) to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

How do I change security questions for my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.