Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

message while opening iMovie: impossible to open iMovie during upgrade

Mac Book Pro Ox 10.9.5 (13F1134) - Processor 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 - Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3-

Launching iMovie or iPhoto very often appears "impossible to open iMovie (or iPhoto) during upgrade "

Pease, how to solve it.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:04 AM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2015 1:45 PM in response to vannifromtalamone

Hi vannifromtalamone,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Mac. I'm sure we can help you figure out what is going on, but we may need a bit more information and detail about what exactly you are seeing. Any additional info you can provide may help us help you:

1. Is this the exact, entire text of the error message? Is it originally in English, or is it being translated?

2. When did this issue start, or when did you first notice it? Did anything change around that time (any new settings, updates, applications, etc)?

3. Are you currently downloading or installing anything from the Mac App Store or otherwise?

Thanks!

message while opening iMovie: impossible to open iMovie during upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.