Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to handle language change within app in iOS 9 with auto layout

Hi,

In our app, we have to support different languages like English, Arabic, Japanese, german, etc., but the language changing option is available within the app itself. Earlier we have handled the right to left and left to right language changes in code.

From iOS 9 onwards, designed the UI with auto layout will be handled this properly, while changing the language in iPhone settings.

As per my requirement, we have changed the language within the app and updated the "AppleLanguages" key directly. But the storyboard is not updating properly. Once I force quit the app and relaunch it, then it working fine.

I need clarifications in that,

Is there any solution to change this (language within the app) without restarting the app?

If No, for restarting the app, Can I show an Alert and quit the app (by using exit(0))? Is this will approved by app review team?

Thanks,

Dinesh

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 5:09 AM

There are no replies.

How to handle language change within app in iOS 9 with auto layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.