Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange - iCal (ics) Invitation Issues

I am having an Exchange/iPhone/iCal calendaring issue. If someone is kind enough to answer, please answer all aspects...I use Exchange for my primary calendar, and want everything to end up in my Exchange...When i receive an iCal (.ics) invitation from someone who creates it on their iPhone, I have the following issues...1) On my iPhone 6s+ I must both "accept" the invite, and open the .ics attachment, it does not show me in that person's calendar as having accepted the invitation; 2) When I open the .ics attachment on my iphone, I add/save it to my calendar and it appears on my iPhone calendar, but it does NOT sync up in my Exchange and as a consequence, does not show up in my Outlook desktop calendar, no event is there; 3) in my Outlook mail inbox, there is nothing I can do with the invitation that comes in by email to get it into my exchange calendar, I can't open the .ics or accept the invite in the body of the email that will get it into Exchange. San someone please help me sort this out? Thank you. Grant

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 7:08 AM

There are no replies.

Exchange - iCal (ics) Invitation Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.