Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On my Macbook Pro my cursor changes location in the middle of typing. I start typing in one location and in the middle of my sentence, the cursor jumps to elsewhere on the page and the second part of my sentence gets embedded in an earlier line.

On my Macbook Pro my cursor changes location in the middle of typing. I start typing in one location and in the middle of my sentence, the cursor jumps to elsewhere on the page and the second part of my sentence gets embedded in an earlier line. I am not touching the trackpad although my hands are hovering over it. What can I do to turn this trackpad sensitivity off if that is indeed what's causing the issue.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, IOS 10.11.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 9:03 AM

2 replies

On my Macbook Pro my cursor changes location in the middle of typing. I start typing in one location and in the middle of my sentence, the cursor jumps to elsewhere on the page and the second part of my sentence gets embedded in an earlier line.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.