Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I select from multiple iTunes libraries?

My fiance and I just moved in together. The Apple TV she has is connected to her iTunes library. My iTunes library has more music & movies. How do I change the library on her Apple TV to pull from my iTunes library vs hers?

Apple TV (3rd generation), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 8:22 AM

You will need to sign into your iTunes from the ATV and make sure your iTunes is enabled for home sharing... But this will default to your library on the ATV - her library will not be available unless you reverse this same process (only 1 itunes library can be shared at the same time.). But you can also look at merging your 2 libraries into one as well...

iTunes 11 for Mac: Play items in your iTunes library using Apple TV (2nd generation or later)

Use Home Sharing to share iTunes content with other devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2015 8:22 AM in response to IMS1313

You will need to sign into your iTunes from the ATV and make sure your iTunes is enabled for home sharing... But this will default to your library on the ATV - her library will not be available unless you reverse this same process (only 1 itunes library can be shared at the same time.). But you can also look at merging your 2 libraries into one as well...

iTunes 11 for Mac: Play items in your iTunes library using Apple TV (2nd generation or later)

Use Home Sharing to share iTunes content with other devices - Apple Support

How do I select from multiple iTunes libraries?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.