Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Well, my iphone 4s will not connect to the wifi. I've seen that other people have had a familar problem, but in thier wifi settings, thier on and off switch is greyed out. Mine isn't, and it offers the router name but wont let me connect. HELP!

Okay, so for a few months my iphone 4s will not let me connect to wifi. It will only let me connect at certain places. I've seen that other people have had similar problems, but thier problem was it wouldn't let them turn on thier wifi, it was greyed out. Though my on and off button is not greyed out, it offers the router name but when i try to connect it says"unable to join the network". I sometimes get notifications from things that require wifi, therefore it will not connect! If you now anything that can help, please notify me!

Sincerely,

Confused

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 8:46 AM

1 reply

Well, my iphone 4s will not connect to the wifi. I've seen that other people have had a familar problem, but in thier wifi settings, thier on and off switch is greyed out. Mine isn't, and it offers the router name but wont let me connect. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.