Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone ear speaker quality bad

HI ,

I am using an I phone 6s which is 2 weeks old . Ever since day 2 there has been quality issue whenever i speak on the phone. The speaker seems to be like distorted and teared speaker sound when ever I am in a phone conversation. I have reset my entire phone and the problem is still occurring . My network provider has tried troubleshooting it but its still the same . Apple at Malaysia(through distributors as we dont have an apple store) says its common and they dont replace the phone for this . Has anyone faced this issue before . Please help 😟

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 9:10 AM

6 replies

Nov 28, 2015 4:14 AM in response to modular747

I have talked to apple support ...ill be meeting those guys next through my network provider ...its not easy to get the replacement here in Malaysia...as they dont follow the 14 days money back guaranty...ill be most probably 2 weeks without a phone till i get my replacement although i dont have a contract with them and i just bought it cash...

i phone ear speaker quality bad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.