Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My internet on my IPhone 4s wont turn on for some reason, it wont let me slide the button across and the wifi circle has gone a dark grey colour. I turned my phone off and resarted it and nothing has worked? please help!!

The internet on my Iphone 4s wont turn on.I went into settings and tried to slide the button across but it wont work and the wifi circle when you slide up the screen is a dark grey colour and it wont let me press it? I cracked the back of my phone but i got it fixed about 2 weeks ago and it was perfect but now its not working, please help what should i do??😕😟

iPhone 4S, iOS 8

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 11:43 AM

1 reply

My internet on my IPhone 4s wont turn on for some reason, it wont let me slide the button across and the wifi circle has gone a dark grey colour. I turned my phone off and resarted it and nothing has worked? please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.