Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro on-screen keyboard despite using Logitech Create

I was quick to connect a Logitech Create keyboard to my iPad Pro once I had both in hand. The Create keyboard has worked according to expectations.

However, of late I noticed that when I an using various apps that the iPad Pro on-screen keyboard blocks half of the screen even though I am typing with Create. When I clear the Pro on-screen keyboard I am not able to type with Create until the on-screen keyboard is restored.

Is there a known solution to this distraction? I just arrived in Rome and absent an office environment have not noted the apps associated with this problem but it at least includes Safari but not Chrome.

Message was edited by: xenolalia1

iPad, iOS 9.1, iPad Pro

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 9:57 AM

8 replies

Nov 29, 2015 3:57 PM in response to xenolalia1

Try clicking the globe in the bottom left corner of the keyboard until you see the emoji onscreen keyboard. Then tap the button on the bottom right of the emoji onscreen keyboard (a keyboard icon with a down arrow). That should hide the onscreen keyboard and allow you to use the physical keyboard. A workaround until Apple fix what is clearly a bug.

iPad Pro on-screen keyboard despite using Logitech Create

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.