Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using iPhoto on my Mac, and am having difficulties purchasing a created Calendar. The program is asking for my Shipping Address, but that doesn't to work...

I'm using iPhoto on my Mac, and am having difficulties purchasing a created Calendar. The program is asking for my Shipping Address, but that doesn't to work...

Mac Pro, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 11:36 AM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2015 2:38 PM in response to Campy33

What about it doesn't work? Do you get an error message? If so what is it?

Remember the shipping address and credit card billing address must be in the same country. Also the selected Print Products Store must be the same country as the two addresses.

Also if you have the letter "p" followed anywhere by the letter "o"replace the "o" with zero. There's a bug in the ordering process that if there's a p followed by an o anywhere (doesn't have to be immediately following) the software thinks it's a P.O. box and won't accept it.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.