Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Re-Download Purchased Music

I am new to mac computers. I've had apple devices for years, but I am struggling to make my purchased music avlb offline. I use my MacBook Air to teach group fitness and have an external hard drive I use to access my music. Long story short, when I try and make some of my purchased music avlb offline, I get an error that says I'm not authorized and to check network connection... :/ Things I've done:

*Authorized my Mac computer to iTunes as well as logging into my Apple ID

*Deleting music from library and 're-downloading' using the iTunes store and accessing my "Purchased" folder.

*Checked iCould settings to ensure nothing was bizarre there

*Checking my internal HD to make sure nothing was wonky there (there is nothing in it as I use an external HD)

*Making sure my 'download path' pulls from my external HD (though I'm trying to get them ON my hard drive eventually so I can access them offline, but I currently can't download anything.)

Again, I'm novice and if this doesn't make sense, I apologize, but I'm just confused at this point. All I want is to make some of my purchased music avlb offline and I'm running into problems. Thank you!!!

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 2:39 PM

There are no replies.

Unable to Re-Download Purchased Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.