Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Master file export

User uploaded file

I do not even have my camera connected to the Computer. The original library was on an external hard Drive thinking this could be the issue i consolidate the library and then Put in on my desktop. Opened the library on the desk no files are off line but still will not export. Telling me that i am still referencing clips from a camera. Help Please

iMac (20-inch Mid 2007), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 11:33 AM

4 replies

Nov 27, 2015 11:49 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

User uploaded file

Yes But - I will try and explain this but it is strange. I use a c100 AVCHD format i have don this same thing 100 times. I copy the HVCHD File to my hard drive then import form the file on my hard drive and also copy to library. In the past this keep me a back up on my external and then also in the library. So just now when i opened the library all the files from the c100 where off line. I went to import selected the folder with the AVCHD file and they instantly came on line. I thin once again click on import and copy to library. Confusion is i never have this happen and do a lot of this type work

Master file export

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.