Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S Health Kit App Not Working

I noticed a few weeks ago that my iPhone 6S's (running iOS 9.1) Health Kit app was no longer recording data. I've done both soft and hard resets several times, including several today, and nothing seems to resolve the issue. All of the charts and graphs simply say "No Data". The app won't even remember my Date of Birth, Sex, etc. when I enter them. I enter the data, leave the page, return, and the data I previously entered is missing. Additionally, the Sources page shows Apps=None and Devices=None, and the lines are grayed out so you can't select anything or add it.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I'm on vacation this week and would really like to track my steps as I walk a LOT when I'm on vacation. I don't have easy access to a car, so I don't think going to an Apple Store is going to be an option on this trip. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 10:37 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6S Health Kit App Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.