Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch ID doesn't work!

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with touch ID. I bought my iPhone 6 about three months ago in US (now live in Iran). When I used my iPhone as first time I could set touch ID and used this to unlock my iPhone, but it now doesn't work. I can't even set my touch ID again and when trying an error appears, saying "Unable to complete Touch ID setup. Please go back and try again ". When I realized this issue, I restored my iPhone but it couldn't resolve this problem. Could someone please tell me what I can do to get this problem around?. If I update the operating system to iOS 9.1, will it work well or not.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 1:47 PM

There are no replies.

Touch ID doesn't work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.