Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help getting iCloud Photo Library to work, and more! ....

I Have iOS 9.1 on an iPad mini, have iCloud setup, have iCloud Photo Library enabled, and have the iCloud Drive installed. But here's what I can't do and don't understand:

• can't get to icloud.com to see any content at all. When I type that into browser it takes me to a welcome page
  • Cant find iCloud Photo Library. Don't see it anywhere on iCloud Drive and don't know anywhere else to look. the iCloud Drive app is only showing me numbers, pages, and keynote
  • Cant tell if photos from Photos -> Albums -> All Photos are even being backed up to iCloud photo library
  • last night i did an iCloud backup and it now shows 20 MB less available space on the drive, but I can't see what was backed up and can't get to it

When this gets solved I want to get my iPhone 4s with ios 9.1 to also do this and start sharing photos with the iPad mini in All Photos.

I've read a lot on the community, apple support pages, and other articles, but I don't seem to be able to make it work for me.

I Would really appreciate some help on this!!

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 2:40 PM

There are no replies.

Need help getting iCloud Photo Library to work, and more! ....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.