Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini apps crashing after IOS 9.1

I have an iPad mini 1 (WIFI) and apps have been crashing randomly (every 5-10 mins) since I updated to the latest IOS

My apps use to never crash before the update, it seems to have done more harm than good.

I have contacted support and they said to try the usual fixes that haven't worked for me.

I have tried:

Turning the iPad on and off

Resetting network settings

Uninstalling the app

Doing a factory wipe (It stopped crashing for a day or so but started up again for no reason)

Clearing browsing data/cache

Updating my app ( I play bingo blitz but I highly doubt it's the app since it never crashed before the IOS update, other apps crash too now)

Installing the app directly from a computer

I know this question is really common but it feels like i'm stuck in a grey area because I can't revert back to an earlier IOS anymore, even though I don't want 9.1 because of this problem, when I contact apple support the say it's the apps fault and i'm stuck with 9.1.

Is there any other way to fix my problem (any possible way to downgrade?). or do I have to live with it?

Thanks

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:08 PM

There are no replies.

Ipad mini apps crashing after IOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.