Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only some of the songs in my playlist created on PC are showing up in same playlist on Apple TV. I have over a 100 songs on PC but only 20 show up in the playlist through Apple TV

Only some of the songs in my iTunes playlist created on PC are showing up in same playlist on Apple TV.

Home sharing is on.

I have over a 100 songs on PC but only 20 show up in the playlist through Apple TV.

A lot of the songs in the playlist come from the new subscription service.

I'm currently using the 3 month trial. I've tried updating the iCloud music library from my PC and they still didn't show up. I've tried restarted the Apple TV and no change. When I try to access the music through My Music on Apple TV is shows 21 songs. When I access the playlist through My Computers the playlist shows 19 songs. The entire playlist shows up fine on my phone.

Apple TV (3rd generation), Windows 7

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 2:12 PM

There are no replies.

Only some of the songs in my playlist created on PC are showing up in same playlist on Apple TV. I have over a 100 songs on PC but only 20 show up in the playlist through Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.