Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive Not Loading

Hi there,

I had a problem with iCloud and had to go through and delete every folder and sub (many levels) folder. Eventually it showed 130 MB being used in Documents on iCloud. I was then able (through iCloud on web) to add back some of the files which I need to access. However, after creating a new user ID on my iMac linked to the problem account I still cannot get iCloud Drive to display. It is showing a spinning icon and is stuck on "setting up iCloud Drive" and has been like this for several hours. If I log in on iCloud (web) I can see my documents, but the iMac is still waiting. Is there any way to re-set something to allow the iCloud Drive to be used on my iMac?

The original problem seems to have begun due to their being about 25 GB of files stored on iCloud Drive. I copied them over to an external drive, and then proceeded to delete them all, this took many hours, days, even a few weeks, and now I am stuck.

Advice, please, much appreciated. Thank you!

L.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), 3.4 GHz i7. 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Video

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:27 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud Drive Not Loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.