Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make Christmas Cards in Photo using 10 photos and a brief narrative as I have in the past.

For more than 5 years, I have used iPhoto to make Christmas Cards. I like the 10 photo format with a brief narrative.

I do not see that option with Photos

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 5:57 AM

And the question is?

2 replies

Nov 28, 2015 6:02 AM in response to dgsteck

Since a few days it takes a very long time for the themes of the cards and books to download from Apple's servers. You may not be seeing all available themes and layouts, when you are picking a theme.

But the available themes have changed considerably. As far as I can tell, you can include at most four photos on a page of a folded card, and up to five photos on a flat card.

If you still have iPhoto installed, consider to create your Christmas cards with iPhoto. Only iPhoto 9.6.1 is running on El Capitan.

I want to make Christmas Cards in Photo using 10 photos and a brief narrative as I have in the past.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.