Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant recognize device

my computer wont recognize my phone, i have searched and tried all as people have posted. updated all drivers, ios, and itunes. it will recognize my wife and sisters phone. just wont recognize mine no mater what cords i use. it will recognize others with any of the cords, all are authentic apple cords. since it works on all their phones but just wont recognize mine i am thinking this may be a internal phone issue? maybe someone else has had this experience and can guide me to the light. thanks in advance

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 5:13 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2015 5:20 PM in response to justlookingforafix

i should add, i have completely deleted and reset everything tried agin, still nothing. i have deleted and re installed all drivers and itunes. i have done litteraly all things other people have suggested from google searching this problem. i have never plugged this phone into itunes untill trying and receiving this issue now

cant recognize device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.