Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the weight of the Apple case and smart cover, respectively, for the iPad Pro?

What is the weight of the Apple case and smart cover, respectively, for the iPad Pro?

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 4:45 PM

2 replies

Nov 27, 2015 5:11 PM in response to Bjer

I am not sure about the weight of these two items, but if you are wanting to keep the weight of the iPad Pro as light as possible, this was the combination I purchased with my iPad Pro and it adds only a little extra weight to the iPad Pro.

I think Apple's combo of protection for the iPad Pro is the lightest, but still protective combo that is available.

I think up and coming third party iPad Pro cases will tend to make the iPad Pro too heavy, but who knows.

Nov 27, 2015 8:36 PM in response to MichelPM

Thanks for your reply, Michel. Yes, I am trying to keep the weight down. The weight of most 3rd party cases are normally stated (e.g. on Amazon) but it is strange that Apple does not inform about the weight. Maybe it is me that cannot find it but I asked in an Apple Store today and they could not inform either. You may be right that the Apple solution is the lightest option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.