Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get free games for my ipad mini?

how can I get free games for my ipad mini?

my id- ******

I can not download any free games in my ipad. pls, advise urgently.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Mini, ipad mini

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 9:14 PM

7 replies

Nov 27, 2015 9:29 PM in response to farukmojumder74

We need to know more about the problem. Exactly what error message or result are you getting when you try to download a free game? Sometimes signing out of iTunes and App Store (Settings > iTunes and App Store > Tap Apple ID > Tap Sign Out), waiting 10 seconds and signing back in solves issues where the download just doesn't complete and there is no error message. Some say restarting the device before signing back in helps when signing out and back in alone didn't.

Nov 27, 2015 10:06 PM in response to farukmojumder74

farukmojumder74 wrote:

pls, check why again and again same msg. from your side

We don't work for Apple Faruk. We are users like you who try to help other users. But I'm almost certain you are entering either the ID or password incorrectly. I think all of us have encountered a situation where we were certain we were entering the username and password correctly only to learn later we were not. If this hasn't happened to you previously, welcome to the club.

Nov 28, 2015 12:39 AM in response to farukmojumder74

Are you also being prompted to review the account, and to enter payment details ? If you are then have you done so ? After entering your payment details (and if they are accepted by the iTunes validation) you should be able to remove them and be able to download free items

If you don't want to enter payment details then create a new account, and this time use the instructions on this page : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

how can i get free games for my ipad mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.