Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud doesn't start work itself on windows 10.

Hi, I've been suffering from this problem for weeks. I'm using iCloud on my windows10, the problem is, iCloud on my laptop doesn't start working itself whenever i boot my laptop. To start working with it i need to open the iCloud photos on the Desktop then it shows me the screen which says "Photos are not enabled" after a moment other window pops up which has three folders Download, Upload, shared etc. in it.

After doing this whole process the Photos on my iPhone 5's My Photo Stream starts downloading on the Laptop. Sometimes My Photo Stream's deleted photos don't get deleted on iCloud in the Laptop, it stays longer unless i delete them manually.

I'm an addicted of Apple's features & it's one of the finest features introduced. all i'm disappoint because it's not working flawlessly. Please do suggest me something.

Already been through some steps i.e. signing out of iCloud on the laptop & re-installed it, but the problem arises on & on.

Help!

Acer Laptop-OTHER, Windows 10, null

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 9:49 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud doesn't start work itself on windows 10.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.