Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently updated iPad 2 software to 9.1 and the following have seized working; back camera, volume down screen rotation

i recently updated my iPad 2 software to 9.1 and the following apps have refused to work; back camera, screen rotation, volume down and front camera too just seized. Who can help me solve these problems? I have done the reset both hard and factory yet they have refused to respond. Someone help me.

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 11:49 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 8:48 AM in response to Maglokope

Howdy Maglokope,

It sounds like a number of the apps on your iPad are not functioning normally. You have reset the iPad and the issue persists, is that correct?

Your next step should be to quit all applications on this iPad and test again. This article tells how to quit apps - Force an app to close in iOS.

If this does not resolve the issue, I would suggest that you back up the iPad and erase it, setting up as a new device - How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

I recently updated iPad 2 software to 9.1 and the following have seized working; back camera, volume down screen rotation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.